As you already know South Africa is going into a LOCKDOWN from midnight on Thursday, 26 March 2020 until 16 April 2020.
We have made every effort possible to ensure that ABC stays operational during the LOCKDOWN by enabling office staff and Area Managers to work from home.
While our workshop and contracting staff will not be in the workshops or in the fields, they are ready when needed.
ABC’s staff is on call for emergency land clearing, orchard or vineyard removal, or emergency waste wood removal and recycling or wood chipper parts and services, if such emergency adheres to the essential service restrictions set by the President of South Africa.
Our Projects Department will be operational to complete any current time-sensitive projects and will go into lockdown as soon as the projects are completed.
The health and safety of our staff and customers remain our primary concern, and we want to assure you that we will follow the guidelines set by the South African Department of Health whenever and wherever our staff needs to be operational.
For inquiries and information please use the following contacts:
ADMIN RELATED ENQUIRIES:
- DEBTORS: Janneke Beukes – [email protected]
- CREDITORS: Staritta Oncke – [email protected]
- GENERAL: Elmarie Meyer – [email protected]
CONTRACTING RELATED ENQUIRIES:
- Elgin, Grabouw, Villiersdorp Area: Ballie Bailey – 082 937 4928
- Berg River Area: Jacques Visagie – 071 348 1723
- Bokkeveld & Ceres: Jaco Wessels – 082 936 2150
- Barvallei Area: Jasper Bothma – 064 757 3793
- Western Cape: Calie Rabie – 072 602 4543 (backup contact for Western Cape)
- Eastern Cape: Fanie Fourie – 073 402 0655
- Mpumalanga: Christian de Wet – 078 683 4209
- Northern Cape: Philip Horowitz – 066 069 1186
BANDIT EQUIPMENT SALES, PARTS & SERVICES:
- Andries Steenkamp – 082 482 6069
- Ronel du Toit – [email protected]
OFFICE SECURITY RELATED:
- Francois Nieuwoudt – 072 120 6023
- PG Vorster – 060 508 5537
HR & OPERATOR TRAINING RELATED ENQUIRIES:
- Mieke Janse van Rensburg – [email protected]
We wish all our South Africans all the best during the lockdown and encourage all to stay safe during this troubled time.