The 760 mm capacity Bandit Model 3590 drum-style whole tree chipper is a powerhouse for logging professionals seeking a high-production, low maintenance whole tree chipper.
Featuring a 910 x 910 mm chipper throat opening and a powerful five-wheel feed system, the Bandit Model 3590 easily handles large material.
This powerful chipper can fill a 14 m trailer in approximately 15 minutes without using auxiliary chip accelerators, consistently outpacing other 760 mm capacity chippers while also burning less fuel per load.
It’s available with a standard or micro chip drum, allowing companies to serve multiple chip markets with one machine.
Key Features & Options
- Clean feed system
- Dual hydraulic feed wheel lift cylinders
- Radio remote control with tether backup
- Reversing auto feed
- Slide Box Feed System with 5 feed wheels (3 horizontal, 2 vertical)
- Stationary discharge with adjustable chip deflector
- Optional grapple loader
- Optional micro chip drum
- Optional proportional feed system
- Optional operator cab with loader
- Optional fifth wheel hook up
Bandit Model 3590 Drum-Style Whole Tree Chipper Specifications
Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All specifications are subject to change.
|Opening:||1 210 x 760 mm|
|Feed Rate:||36.57 m/min|
|Fuel Tank:||1 324.75 litres|
|Hydraulic Tank:||757 litres|